For my students
Dear Students This month´s assignments 4th year syllabus Bibliography
Attendance About the "Escuelas Oficiales de Idiomas"
Hello and welcome to this page which I hope to be yours too!
I encourage you to use it as a guideline to the course. All basic information will be shown here as well as on the classroom's notice- board.
You will find a little explanation on what is going on at School. It would be interesting to have a look at it whenever you cannot come to school, but remember this will not be the whole substitute to the lesson!
This month´s assignments:
4th year syllabus:
Do you want to see the programme of contents for this year?
The bibliography and evaluation procedures?
Click here!: http://empresas.mundivia.es/eoisantander/web614.html
Bibliography: If you want to do some more reading get to any of the following newspapers or magazines and update your articles daily:
- The post newspaper
- Tharunka- UNSW, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIAN
- Sydney Morning Herald - COMPUTERS ONLINEThe online counterpart to the Computers and Communications section of Australia's premier daily newspaper.
- Financial Mail on Sunday - London
- Financial Times - London
- Hampstead & Highgate Express - London
- London Evening Standard - London
- Newsquest London Newspapers - London
- The Daily Mail - London
- The Daily Telegraph - London
- The Express - London
- The Guardian / Observer - London
- The Guardian Weekly - London
- The Hindu
- The Independent - London
- The Mirror - London
- The Observer
- The Sunday Mirror - London
- The Sunday Times - London
- The Times - Registration
- The Times - London
- Crayon - create your own
- Weekend City Press Review - London
Remember all regulations about attendance. If you have to justify your absence do it before deadline. Cannot remember?
Click here!: http://empresas.mundivia.es/eoisantander/web42.html
About the "Escuelas Oficiales de Idiomas":
If you want to know a little more about them, you can read the information sheet that the Spanish Ministry of Education provides on the net.